Friday, April 23, 2010

Batman's got a cramp

My leg has me pretty lamed up these days. From the middle of my calf to the bottom of my butt is a beautiful collage of black, blue, purple, yellow, green and a few others. I've been limping from chair to chair, to dinner and back to the Xbox. It's sort of sad. Up until last week Misty and I had been running together pretty regularly. We would put our shoes on and knock down 2-3 miles before dinner. I was starting to get really excited about running. I even bought a magazine. Well, what with my hamstring being all hyper extended and stuff, my running has somewhat slowed and now I watch in envy as my beautiful wife walks out the door in her sexy running tights, IPod blasting, totally oblivious to the world around her. In jealously I recede once again to the bat cave where we keep our Xbox. I'll bet Batman never pulled his hamstring.

1 comment:

  1. You are DARN right that he never pulled a hamstring!! HE had the foresight to wear his cape and grappling hook skiing.... You learn as you go.

    ReplyDelete